Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips (Case of 12)
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted*
- 1 1/4 cups Light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 10 oz (1 3/4 cups) Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non Dairy Chocolate Chips
- *Coconut oil can be replaced with 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, and water until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. Once dough forms, mix in non dairy dark chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon sized mounds of cookie dough onto baking sheet, leaving 2" inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool non-dairy chocolate chip cookies on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review