Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe
Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips (Case of 12)
- 6 tablespoons Non-dairy butter substitute, melted*
- 3/4 cup Dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 Egg, large
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Table salt
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Roasted chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Pinch Flakey sea salt
- **non-dairy butter substitute can be replaced with 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8" x 8" baking pan with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter (substitute) and brown sugar. Whisk in egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Add salt and baking powder, whisk to incorporate.
- Add flour and fold in until just incorporated. Mix in non-dairy dark chocolate chips, and nuts if using, until evenly distributed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 18-22 minutes or until light golden brown and top is shiny and cracked. Be careful not to overbake.
- Sprinkle a pinch of flake sea salt over baked chocolate chip blondies and cool in pan on a wire rack until blondies reach room temperature. Remove from pan and foil and cut into 2" squares.
- Blondies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review