Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted*
- 1 1/4 cups Light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 10 oz (1 3/4 cups) Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non Dairy Chocolate Chips
- *Coconut oil can be replaced with 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, and water until well combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. Once dough forms, mix in non dairy dark chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Scoop heaping tablespoon sized mounds of cookie dough onto baking sheet, leaving 2" inches between each cookie.
Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
Cool non-dairy chocolate chip cookies on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.