Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 4 dozen cookies
Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips (Case of 12 Bags)
- 1 cup Butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups Flour, unsifted
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- Note: The 2 cups of Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips can be substituted with any variety of chip flavor (i.e.- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, etc.)
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until chocolate chip cookies are golden brown.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review