Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- Add melted butter.
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Spread half the batter into a greased 8" square pan.
- Place Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES in a single layer on top of batter.
- Cover the SQUARES layer with the remaining batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 to 20 squares
You may also like ...
1 case containing 6 pouches
Caramel SQUARES Milk Chocolate Gift Bag 80 pc