Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Servings: 16 brownies
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine, unsalted, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa
- 2/3 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 15 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla.
Add melted butter.
Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir into egg mixture.
Spread half the batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Place Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES in a single layer on top of batter.
Cover the SQUARES layer with the remaining batter.
Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
Cut into 16 to 20 squares