Sweet and Salty No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 6 tablespoons Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Pretzel sticks, crushed (about 1 cup of crumbs)
- 2/3 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Confectioners sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons Creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter and vanilla extract. With an electric mixer on low speed, add in the pretzel crumbs, 2/3 cup peanut butter, and confectioners sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan to form an even crust layer.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips and peanut butter. Microwave on medium power (50 percent) for 1 minute. Remove and stir. If chocolate is not melted, return to microwave and repeat heating step, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid scorching. Stir until smooth.
- Using an offset spatula, spread chocolate mixture over the prepared crust layer.
- Refrigerate bars for at least one hour before cutting into squares or sticks.
Write Your Own Review