Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
Servings: 1 s'more
- 1 sheet Honey Graham Cracker, broken into 2 squares
- 1 Marshmallow, plain or vanilla
- 1 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Filled SQUARE
- 1 Strawberry, sliced
- Place oven rack in the top third of the oven. Preheat oven to broil. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Place one square of graham cracker on sheet pan, place marshmallow on top of cracker.
- Broil for 1 minute, until marshmallow is lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven, and place one square of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Filled Square on top of toasted marshmallow. Return sheet pan to broiler for 15 seconds.
- Remove from oven and add sliced strawberries on top of melted dark chocolate, top with remaining square of graham cracker.
- GRILL OR CAMPFIRE DIRECTIONS: Place marshmallow onto a skewer, lightly toast over a campfire or flame of a grill until golden brown.
- Sandwich the toasted marshmallow, sliced strawberries, and Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel square between graham cracker squares.
Write Your Own Review