Pistachio & Marcona Almond Bark
Servings: About 2 pounds
- 2 bags (10 ounces each) Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1-1⁄2 cups roasted shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped (divided)
- 1 cup marcona almonds, coarsely chopped (or roasted unsalted almonds)
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt or Maldon salt
- Line a 13 x 9 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Melt all Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips in microwave in 20 second increments, stirring often, until smooth.
- Add 1 cup pistachios and 1 cup almonds to chocolate, stirring well to coat.
- Spread evenly onto prepared sheet pan and then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of pistachios.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes then sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate, uncovered until chocolate is set for 1 to 2 hours.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and store with parchment or waxed paper between pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Write Your Own Review