No-Bake Cacao Power Bites
Servings: 30 power bites
- 1 cup Dates, pitted
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1 cup Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips orGhirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Desired topping such as toasted coconut flakes, chopped nuts, cocoa powder (optional)
- In a food processor, combine dates, oats, coconut, and flaxseed meal, pulse until dates and grains are chopped into small pieces.
- Add almond butter, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt, pulse until incorporated.
- Add 72% or 100% Cacao baking chips and pulse until evenly distributed.
- Form into 1-inch diameter balls.
- Optional - Place desired topping in a small round bowl and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Roll balls in desired topping.
- Place on sheet pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to a week.
Write Your Own Review