Ultra-Dark Chocolate Cookie
- 75g Ghirardelli 72% Cacao Chocolate Chips, melted
- 230g Butter, unsalted, melted
- 225g Light Brown Sugar
- 2.5g Instant Espresso Powder
- 95g Whole Eggs
- 35g Egg Yolks
- 10g Vanilla Extract
- 50g Ghirardelli Superior Cocoa Powder
- 10g Ghirardelli Midnight Cocoa Powder
- 8g Baking Soda
- 150g Powdered Sugar
- 7g Salt
- 330g All-Purpose Flour
- 150g Ghirardelli 72% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and 75g of melted chocolate chips. Whisk in the brown sugar and espresso powder.
- Whisk in the whole eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powders, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add into the liquid mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the remaining chocolate chips. Scoop into 75g rounds and freeze until firm.
- Bake cookies on a parchment lined sheet pan at 350F for 12-17 minutes or until edges are just set and tops have a slight sheen.
- Allow cookies to cool on pan for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Write Your Own Review