Ghirardelli Reduced Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: About 28 cookies
Active time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp table salt
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup granular erythritol
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag (8 oz) Ghirardelli No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and erythritol on medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, mix until incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips, mix until incorporated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing 2” apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are firm and center is still slightly soft.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies on to wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Write Your Own Review