Ghirardelli Cookies and Crème Cookies
Yields: 32 cookies
Prep Time: 1hr 45 minutes, including chilling
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag (8.5oz) Ghirardelli Cookies & Creme Mix Ins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar on medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Stir in Ghirardelli Cookies and Creme Mix Ins. Chill dough for 1 hour (optional).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets, spacing 2” apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are set and just turning golden brown.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies on to wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Write Your Own Review