Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes
Servings: 6 mini cakes
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons Butter, unsalted, divided
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Sour cream
- 1 package (12 oz) Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- Nonstick cooking spray for baking
- 2 tablespoons Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat six 1-cup mini fluted tube cake molds with nonstick cooking spray for baking.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating on low after each addition just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips. Divide into prepared molds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the centers comes out clean. Remove and cool in a pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from molds. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the remaining baking chips with 3 tablespoons butter until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly and spoon over cooled cakes. Sprinkle with mini baking chips.
Write Your Own Review