Bananas Foster S’mores
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 10 graham crackers, halved
- 20 Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel Squares, divided
- 10 marshmallows, torched
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and cook until bubbling and dissolved, 2 minutes. Add cinnamon, salt and bananas, then continue to cook until softened and caramelized, 1-2 minutes more. Deglaze pan with rum and simmer to cook off alcohol, 1 minute. Stir in pecans and set aside.
- Lay out 10 graham cracker halves and place 1 Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel Square over each. Spoon on caramelized bananas then top with torched marshmallows and the remaining Ghirardelli Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES.
- Sandwich with remaining graham cracker halves, serve and enjoy these delicious bananas foster s'mores!
Write Your Own Review