72% Cacao Chocolate Chip Trail Mix
Servings: 8 - 1/2 cup servings
- 1 cup 72% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almonds, raw, whole
- 1 cup Cashews, raw, pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon Oil or cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 300F.
- Place almonds and cashews on sheet pan, spray lightly with cooking spray, or add oil and sprinkle nuts with sea salt. Toss to coat.
- Roast nuts for 10 minutes, until aromatic. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Combine nuts with dried fruit and Ghirardelli 72% cacao chocolate chips, stir until all ingredients are well distributed.
- Feel free to substitute with your favorite nuts or seeds and dried fruit. If nuts are already roasted, skip steps 1, 2 & 3.
Write Your Own Review