100% Cacao Chia Seed Pudding
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli 100% Ground Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Agave nectar, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- To taste Berries, fresh, optional
- To taste Yogurt, optional
- Add cocoa powder, agave nectar or sweetener of choice, salt and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut milk and water, mix until chocolate is well distributed, a few streaks of chocolate will remain.
- Add chia seeds and stir to combine. Divide mixture into serving containers. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or chill overnight before serving.
- Enjoy on chia seed pudding on its own, or garnish with fresh berries, yogurt and additional Ghirardelli 100% cacao unsweetened chocolate chips if desired.
Write Your Own Review