Stacked Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Banana S'mores
- 12 whole graham crackers, broken in half (you should have 24 squares)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 12 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Squares
- Toast your marshmallows over a campfire or a grill, until golden brown. Be sure to rotate your marshmallows every so often so that they cook evenly on both sides.
- Meanwhile top half of a graham crackers with a Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt square and place them in a cool spot on top of the grill to warm the chocolate
- Once your graham crackers are warm, remove from the heat and place a couple slices of banana on top of the chocolate. Once your marshmallows are toasted, set them on top of the chocolate. Drizzle with a bit of almond butter.
- You can create a stacked version by adding more layers and repeat step 2 and 3. OR you sandwich a graham cracker square on top. Enjoy!
Write Your Own Review