No-bake fudge bar
Servings: 24 servings
- 2 3/4 cups Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao Baking Chips (about 1 1/2 ten-ounce packages)
- 1 Tbsp Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 12 ounces)
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 to 4 chocolate sandwich cookies or wafers, crushed
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and salt. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 11x8-inch rectangular or 9-inch square tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover and chill while preparing the filling.
- For filling: Place dark chocolate chips in a large, heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan, heat cream and 2 tablespoons butter just until simmering and butter melts. Pour over chips. Stir once. Let stand 5 minutes without stirring. Stir until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with mini chips and crushed cookies. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight until set.
- Let stand at room temperature 45 to 60 minutes before serving. Cut into small squares to serve.
Write Your Own Review