Magic Cookie Bars
Servings: 24 to 36 bars
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 fluid oz sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish).
- In 13" x 9" baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
Write Your Own Review