Reduced Sugar Brownie Recipe
Yields: 24 brownies
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 ½ cup Ghirardelli No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Chips, 252 g
- 1 cup allulose or other 1:1 alternative sweetener
- 1 cup sugar, 200 g
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp Ghirardelli Dutch-Process Cocoa Powder, 84 g
- 1 cup flour, 120 g
- ½ tsp salt, 3 g
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine butter and ¾ cup of the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted, stirring between each interval.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar and alternative sweetener until thick and combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, stirring between each.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and salt. Mix until just combined and no more flour streaks are present.
- Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased or parchment-lined 9" x 13" pan. Bake for 30-34 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool brownies for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Write Your Own Review