- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz (2 bars) Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whip the cream to form light peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate bars in a large mixing bowl set over barely simmering water. Meanwhile, whip the eggs with the sugar until very fluffy and thick, about 10 minutes.
- The mixture will start to thicken, so work quickly. Quickly stir in the beaten eggs, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour or spoon mixture into cups or bowls, and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Write Your Own Review