White Chocolate Caramel S'mores Brownies
This product is currently not available.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- For the crust, combine graham crackers and salt in a food processor and pulse together to form fine crumbs. Add melted butter and vanilla and pulse until completely incorporated. Firmly press mixture tightly and evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake crust for 15 to 17 minutes, until deeply golden and set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the brownie layer, whisk together flour, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl. Place butter and chopped chocolate in a double boiler or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Gradually melt the butter and chocolate, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove chocolate mixture from the heat and whisk in sugars until smooth. Whisk in eggs and egg yolk one at a time, until combined. Whisk in vanilla. Add flour mixture and fold in just until no streaks remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter over cooled graham cracker crust and smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Bake brownies for 30 to 32 minutes, until the top is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once brownies have cooled, transfer pan to the freezer and chill for 10 minutes. Use parchment to carefully lift brownies from the pan and place on a baking sheet.
- Top brownies with marshmallows and place baking sheet under the broiler, toasting the marshmallows until golden. Carefully remove baking sheet from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool slightly before topping with Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel SQUARES. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.
White Chocolate Caramel SQUARES Medium Bags (Case of 6)
|14||Graham crackers (8 oz)|
|6 tablespoons||Butter, unsalted, melted|
|1/2 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup||Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa|
|1/2 cup||Butter, unsalted, cubed|
|6 oz||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup||Light brown sugar, lightly packed|
|2||Eggs, large, at room temperature|
|1||Egg yolk, large, at room temperature|
|1 1/2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel SQUARES|
Photo and Recipe credit: Laura with Tutti Dolci
You may also like ...
We also love these...