Chocolate Caramel Brownies
1 1/4 cups Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa
1 1/2 Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel SQUARES
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine, melted
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- Add melted butter.
- Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Spread half the batter into a greased 8" square pan.
- Place chocolate squares in a single layer on top of batter.
- Cover the squares layer with the remaining batter.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 to 20 squares.
You may also like ...