2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 cups Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
1 stick butter, melted
2 cups peanut butter, chunky
1 1/2 cups peanut butter, smooth
3 cups crisped rice cereal
3 cups confectioner's sugar
2 tablespoons Karo syrup (clear)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter, peanut butter, rice krispies, sugar and karo syrup.
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Scoop and roll into 1” balls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, adding ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil at a time, until dipping consistency.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place back on wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Optional: sprinkle tops of candy with crushed peanuts after dipping in chocolate and before refrigerating.