Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes
This product is currently not available.
12 mini cakes
|1 1/2 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons||Butter, unsalted, divided|
|3/4 cup||Brown sugar, packed|
|1 teaspoon||Pure vanilla extract|
|2/3 cup||Sour cream|
|1 package (12 oz)||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, divided|
|Nonstick cooking spray for baking|
|2 tablespoons||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Baking Chips|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat six 1-cup mini fluted tube cake molds with nonstick cooking spray for baking.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating on low after each addition just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips. Divide into prepared molds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the centers comes out clean. Remove and cool in a pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from molds. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the remaining baking chips with 3 tablespoons butter until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly and spoon over cooled cakes. Sprinkle with mini baking chips.
Tip: If you don't have mini Bundt molds, coat fifteen 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each cup two-thirds full. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centers comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes in cups; remove and cool completely. Glaze as above.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy glazing, transfer cooled glaze mixture to a zip-top bag. Seal and snip one corner of the bag. Glaze as above.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
We also love these...