Ombre Brownie Cake
This product is currently not available.
|2 packages||Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix|
|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips|
|1 cup||Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips|
|2 1/4 cups||Heavy whipping cream, divided into three 3/4 cup portions|
|3/4 cup||Light corn syrup|
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease and line 3 (8-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Prepare double batch of brownie batter as directed. Divide batter evenly into 3 pans.
- Bake 38-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- For Ganache: Place each type of chips into 3 bowls.
- Heat cream in microwave at 30 seconds intervals until it just boils.
- Immediately pour 3/4 cup cream over each type of chips: stir until chocolate melts.
- Add 1/4 cup corn syrup to each, stir until shiny.
- Let cool 2 hours before whipping with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Place cooled brownie layer on plate and spread different variety of ganache between each layer. Serve chilled.
You may also like ...
We also love these...