Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
This product is currently not available.
25 pieces fudge
|1 bar (4 oz)||Ghirardelli Unsweetened Chocolate 100% Cacao Baking Bar|
|1 1/2 cups||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|1 1/4 cup (10 oz)||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
Baker's Tip: To add a twist on the classic fudge recipe top with: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark SQUARES, toasted pecans, or drizzle melted white chocolate on top
This information is approximate and for informational purposes only. The nutrition information will vary based on the individual ingredients used and does not account for any "optional" or "substitution" ingredients
- Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place all chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Spread chocolate fudge evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut fudge into 25 squares using a long sharp knife.
- Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
We also love these...