Peanut Butter Rice Cereal Treats with Milk Chocolate Caramel
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Mini Marshmallows
- 7 cups Puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 24 Marshmallows, large
- 12 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat. Add 1 (12 ounce) bag marshmallows and stir continuously until marshmallows have melted. Then add peanut butter and mix until well incorporated. Add rice cereal and using a wooden spoon, stir to combine until all the cereal is covered in marshmallow mix.
- Quickly pour the cereal mixture into the prepared sheet pan. Using a spatula flatten to smooth the top. Rest for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
- To assemble the s’mores, preheat the broiler to high. Place rice cereal squares on a lined sheet pan, place 2 pieces of marshmallow on each. Toast under broiler for 30 seconds or use a blow torch toast each marshmallow. Step 6 Place a Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARE over each s’more and serve immediately.
Write Your Own Review