Clementine's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
This product is currently not available.
5 dozen 2-inch cookies
|1 cup||Butter, softened|
|3/4 cup||Brown sugar, packed|
|1 cup||Flour, unsifted|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|3 cups||Oats, uncooked|
|12 ounces||Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips|
|1 cup||Walnuts, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about 4 minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg, and mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir flour with baking soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes for a chewy cookie, 10 to 11 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool 1 minute on a cookie sheet; remove to wire cooling racks. Store in tightly covered container. Makes about 5 dozen 2-inch cookies.
You may also like ...
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and real vanilla extract - perfect for any baking or snacking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.
We also love these...