White Chocolate Truffles
- 8 ounces Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut or chopped almonds
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the white chocolate. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a shallow bowl. Cool, cover, and refrigerate the mixture until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, roll the mixture into 1" balls. Roll each ball in the coconut or almonds.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Write Your Own Review