"Grown Up" Hot Chocolate
- 4 ounces Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- 1 cup Half and half
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream
- In saucepan over low heat, bring chocolate and half-and-half to simmer, whisking constantly.
- Simmer 1 minute or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in liqueur and vanilla.
- Pour into four 1/2-cup demitasse or coffee cups.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped cream; dust with Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa (if desired)
- Serve immediately.
Write Your Own Review