Strawberry Shortcake Style S'mores with White Chocolate Caramel
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 12 Shortbread cookies, round, store-bought and divided (from two 7-ounce packages)
- 12 Marshmallows, large
- 6 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
- Fresh mint for garnish, optional
- Place the sliced strawberries in a medium bowl and sprinkle with sugar, let sit for 15 minutes, or until juices form.
- Preheat the broiler to high and line a sturdy sheet pan with tin foil. Place 6 of the shortbread cookies on the prepared pan and top each with 2 marshmallows. Set under the broiler for 30 seconds, or until the marshmallows are golden brown. Keep a very close eye on this process as they can burn quickly!
- Top the marshmallows with a tablespoon of macerated strawberries, a few mint leaves (if using), then 1 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel SQUARE. Top with remaining cookies and enjoy!
Write Your Own Review