Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
Servings: 2 large lattes
- 1 1/2 cups Milk (any percentage of dairy milk or any non-dairy milk)
- 4 tablespoons Pure pumpkin spice puree
- 2 tablespoons Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Hot brewed strong coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Ghirardelli Caramel Sauce for drizzling
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, sugar, caramel, spice, and vanilla over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Whisk vigorously until it starts to froth, about 1 minute. For a frothier consistency, use an immersion blender or electric mixer to beat the milk mixture until the desired frothy consistency if made.
- Divide the milk mixture between two large mugs. Slowly, pour about 1/2 cup of coffee into each mug.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Serve.
Write Your Own Review