- 3 fl. oz. Cold brew
- 3 fl. oz. Milk
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chip Frappe Mix
- 7 oz. Ice
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce
- Crushed graham crackers
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Barista Mini Chips
- Combine all measured ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Rim glass with chocolate sauce and crushed graham crackers.
- Pour frappe into glass and top with toasted marshmallows.
- Garnish with more chocolate sauce and crushed graham crackers and chocolate chips.
- Alternative: Replace marshmallow topping with prepared marshmallow whipped cream. Combine 1 oz. marshmallow syrup with 8 oz. whipping cream and use as desired.
Write Your Own Review