Fall Harvest Dark Chocolate Bark
- 5 bars Ghirardelli Intense Dark 86% Midnight Reverie
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup Dried fruit
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Line a 9"x9" baking pan with parchment paper on the bottom and all 4 sides. Crush pretzels into pieces with your hands. Have pumpkin seeds and dried fruit measured and ready to go. Set everything aside.
- Heat a double boiler over medium heat. While the water is heating up, finely chop chocolate. Once the water is boiling, place 2/3 of the chopped chocolate in the top bowl of the double boiler. Use a spatula to stir the chocolate constantly as it melts.
- Remove the top bowl and place on a heatproof surface.
- Pour in the remaining chocolate and allow to sit without stirring for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, stir everything together. The chocolate should be fully melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate into prepared baking pan. Cool for 10 minutes, allowing the chocolate to cool down and set ever so slightly. Then, sprinkle with pretzels, dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, and flakey sea salt, if using.
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature, about 4 hours. Cut into 8 bars and serve!
Write Your Own Review