Pineapple Toasted Coconut S'mores with White Chocolate Caramel
- 6 sheets Graham crackers, broken in half to 12 pieces
- 1 cup Pineapple, thinly sliced
- 12 Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 6 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel SQUARES
- Preheat the broiler to high and line a sturdy sheet pan with tin foil. Place 6 graham crackers halves on the pan, and top each with 1 or 2 slices of pineapple. Top pineapple with 2 marshmallows and place under the broilers for about 30 seconds, or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on this process, as the marshmallows can burn easily.
- Remove from oven and top each toasted marshmallow with a sprinkle of coconut flakes, then 1 SQUARE of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel. Add remaining graham crackers on top and enjoy.
Write Your Own Review