Peppermint and Dark Chocolate Truffles
Servings: 24 Truffles
- 1 3⁄4 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1-3.5oz Peppermint Bark Baking Bar, chopped
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer. Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the chocolate chips. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a shallow bowl. Cool, cover, and refrigerate the mixture until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, roll the mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in either the chopped Peppermint Bark Baking Bar or the Unsweetened Cocoa.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Write Your Own Review