Grand Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Case of 18 Bags)
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 bag (11 oz) Ghirardelli Grand Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over low heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt until combined. Set Aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time until well combined. Add vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients in thirds and mix only until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until just incorporated.
- Cover and chill dough for 1 hour or up to overnight. (optional)
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove and let stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove and cool grand chocolate chip cookies on wire racks.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review