Macaroon Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 package Ghirardelli Walnut Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened baked coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mini Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line muffin pan with paper baking cups. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full; set aside.
- For Macaroon topping: In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon topping onto brownie batter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Write Your Own Review