Ghirardelli Ultra Dark Chocolate Brownies
Rich, ultra dark chocolate brownies made from 72% unsweetened chocolate chips – the perfect recipe for any baking experience.
Servings: 24 brownies
- 1 1/4 cup Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, Kosher
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 bag (8.5 oz) 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 10 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Sugar, granulated
- 4 Eggs, large
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a 9x13” baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt together 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips and butter in 30 second intervals.
- Add sugar, vanilla and eggs to the cooled down chocolate mixture, whisk to combine.
- Fold in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in remaining chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until tester comes out clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Place on cooling rack and let dark chocolate brownies cool completely before cutting.
Write Your Own Review