Servings: 4 large circular waffles (16 waffle triangles for s'mores)
Photo and Recipe credit: @thefeedfeed
- Graham Cracker Waffles:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- For the S'mores:
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares
- Graham Cracker Waffles: Pre heat your waffle iron
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg whites, melted butter and vanilla until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined. Scoop batter into your waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Note: If you a square waffle iron, you will just have to slice the waffles in half instead of triangles
- S'mores: Toast your marshmallows via your favourite method - over a campfire, a BBQ, in the oven, or with a blow torch will work great.
- Place a Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Square on top of one of the waffle triangles; top with toasted marshmallow; top with another Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Square (if desired) and finish with another waffle triangle.
More Recipes For You
Write Your Own Review