Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Servings: 1 basket
- 1 basket Large strawberries with stems, cleaned and dried
- 12 oz Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 4 oz Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- Place Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container and microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds.
- Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred).
- If not completely melted, continue to microwave in 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating can cause wafers to burn.
- Hold each strawberry by stem and dip into melted wafers.
- Place chocolate coated strawberries on waxed paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
Write Your Own Review