Ghirardelli One-Bowl Flourless Brownies
Servings: 16 brownies
Ghirardelli Bittersweet 60% Cacao Baking Chips (Case of 12 Bags)
- 2/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Brown rice flour
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoons Butter, unsalted, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 cup Walnut or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F with a rack in the lower third of the oven. Line an 8x8-inch metal baking pan across the bottom and up two opposite sides with parchment paper.
- Whisk together almond flour and rice flour; set aside.
- Place the chocolate, butter and salt in the top of a large double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir frequently until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the bowl and let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Add the almond and rice flour mixture and stir until moistened, and then mix briskly about 40 strokes. Stir in the walnuts or pecans if using.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the flourless brownies are slightly puffed all over and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out moist but clean. Cool the pan on a rack. Run a knife along the unlined sides of the pan to detach the brownies. Lift the edges of the parchment paper to remove the brownies. Cut into squares.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review