Ghirardelli One-Bowl Flourless Brownies
Servings: 16 brownies
- 2/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Brown rice flour
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoons Butter, unsalted, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 cup Walnut or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F with a rack in the lower third of the oven. Line an 8x8-inch metal baking pan across the bottom and up two opposite sides with parchment paper.
- Whisk together almond flour and rice flour; set aside.
- Place the chocolate, butter and salt in the top of a large double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir frequently until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the bowl and let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Add the almond and rice flour mixture and stir until moistened, and then mix briskly about 40 strokes. Stir in the walnuts or pecans if using.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the flourless brownies are slightly puffed all over and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out moist but clean. Cool the pan on a rack. Run a knife along the unlined sides of the pan to detach the brownies. Lift the edges of the parchment paper to remove the brownies. Cut into squares.
Write Your Own Review