Ghirardelli Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips (Case of 12)
- 5-6 Bananas, very ripe
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 10 oz Ghirardelli 52% Cacao Non-Dairy Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x 5" inch loaf pan with non stick spray or oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate medium bowl, mash bananas using a fork until smooth. Measure 2 cups worth and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- To the bananas add sugar and whisk until combined. Whisk in the eggs and oil.
- Add in dry ingredients and non-dairy chocolate chips. Fold until combined. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 75 minutes or until a skewer comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Let non-dairy banana bread cool in pan for at least 30 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- Stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Ghirardelli Chocolate In This Recipe
Write Your Own Review