Ghirardelli Classic Fudge
Servings: 25 pieces of fudge
- 1 bar (4 oz) Ghirardelli Unsweetened Chocolate 100% Cacao Baking Bar
- 1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cup (10 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place all chocolate in a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Spread chocolate fudge evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut fudge into 25 squares using a long sharp knife.
- Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
Write Your Own Review