Ghirardelli Chocolate Fondue
- 6 oz Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 1/4 cups milk (or heavy cream)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp chocolate liqueur, optional
- In a medium saucepan at medium heat, combine milk, vanilla, and butter, and heat until mixture just simmers.
- Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate bars and liqueur until completely melted and smooth.
- Serve over heat source that will keep it warm, but not hot.
- Dip in strawberries, large seedless oranges, fresh pineapple chunks, pieces of cake, cookies, or other items.
Write Your Own Review