Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Baking Chips
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/3 cup Flavorless vegetable oil (such as canola)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare an 8x8in baking pan with pan spray or oil and a piece of parchment, and top with pan spray. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt. Whisk together until all ingredients are evenly dispersed and there are minimal clumps. Add chocolate chips.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract. Add to the dry mixture and fold together until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth over top with a spatula. Bake for 48-52 minutes or until a tester comes out with only a few moist crumbs. Let cool completely before slicing.
Write Your Own Review