Fudge Caramel Hazelnut S’mores
- 2 1/4 cups hazelnuts, skinned
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 graham crackers, halved
- 20 divided Ghirardelli Fudge Caramel SQUARES
- 10 marshmallows, torched
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place hazelnuts on a sheet pan and toast until golden and fragrant, 10 minutes. Transfer 2 cups to a blender with the coconut oil, honey and salt. Blend until a smooth paste forms, 5-7 minutes. Makes about 1 cup hazelnut butter. Roughly chop remaining ¼ cup hazelnuts.
- Lay out 10 graham cracker halves and place 1 Ghirardelli Fudge Caramel Square over each. Spoon hazelnut butter and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts then top with torched marshmallows and the remaining Ghirardelli Fudge Caramel Squares. Sandwich with remaining graham cracker halves and serve.
- Note: Ghirardelli Milk Caramel Squares or Dark Sea Salt Caramel Squares are a great substitute for Fudge Caramel Squares
Write Your Own Review